Wednesday, November 07, 2007

For Sale - Bianchi Trofeo

(Update: this has been sold)

I'm going to be interrupting the blog here and there to post pictures of stuff for sale. For now I'm linking back to these posts from other places so sorry about the jarring topic change between this and the SDC blog. I have to admit that I have way too much bike stuff and I'm not keen on moving this all to whatever house we buy - and then try and figure out what to do with it all.

Here's the next thing up. A bunch of dibs so I won't bother with price.

Note Tiger sitting to the left.


Top tube: 21.75 inches or 55.2 cm
Seat tube: 21 inches c-to-c, 21.5 inches c-to-top or 53.3 cm c-to-c and 54.6 cm c-to-top
Chainstay: 16.75 inches or 42.5 cm
Headtube: 4.5 inches or 11.5 cm

Dedaccai cro-mo tubing, no specifications.

No comments: