Thursday, July 05, 2007

Racing - Photo show from Nutmeg Classic

So it's not really racing. But there's now a photo montage of the Nutmeg Classic engagement shoot (scroll down for the link). As my finacee put it, "There's a lot of bikes!"

I see a lot of friends racing out there - long time racer Jim M (we were racing together over 20 years ago), my friend Abdul, and the helmet-cam-helmet lender and all around good guy Kyle Wolfe. There are others too, like Rob in a post race chat, his dirty CCC jersey (post-55 gallon drum impact) pictured in vivid detail. Tons more too but I'll let people pick themselves out.

Some pictures (and a lot of other ones) of the same day are up at Matt's site. You might see some of the same faces in those shots as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That slideshow is AWESOME!!! What a fantastic set of shots! You guys look great!

Anonymous said...

You look so happy together :) I can't wait to see what the wedding pictures look like!