Thursday, March 05, 2009

Life - Hack Hack

I'm still coughing but starting to feel a bit better. Proof? I rode the bike today, although it was on the trainer and I only did about 20 minutes. But still, I rode.

This implies that I put my bike back together after the trip, and that's correct, but I decided that I didn't feel like moving the Giant off the trainer, so I just rode that. No SRM, no computer, no nothing. Likewise, with the DVD player upstairs and the TV in the van at race headquarters in southwestern Connecticut, I rode with music blaring from the tinny laptop speakers of my "office-threw-it-out" laptop (a powerhouse 700 Mhz machine).

So, for the first time in ages, we went out for dinner and some shopping. You can tell what our home life is like when we go and buy (and only buy):

210 pounds of cat litter
32 pounds of cat food
1 ream of paper (for Bethel)
3 folding chairs (for Bethel)
toilet cleaner
toilet paper

We even walked around the store looking for other things to get, but I passed on trail mix and the missus passed on some bowls.

Life, therefore, is cats, Bethel, and, um, life's necessities.

No comments: