Monday, June 21, 2010

Helmet Cam - Mystic Velo Crit, Cat 3s

Finally, a slightly short clip from the Mystic Velo Crit (May 16, 2010).

I learned the hard way that when you delete files on a device with a MiniSD card on a Mac that the files end up in a folder named "Trash". If you delete files on a device with a MiniSD card on a Windows machine, the files are actually deleted.

So when I lined up on a beautiful, sunny day at the Mystic Velo Crit, I didn't know I only had 15 minutes worth of memory on the ContourHD.

However, since I haven't posted a clip of a Ninigret race (I haven't finished one for many years), I decided to use what I had.

There's an entertaining opening incorporated into the lap recon, and there's a 1.5 lap series of attacks and counters.

The actual report is here.

And the helmet cam clip is below.



Enjoy!

No comments: