Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bethel Spring Series 2009 - Proof Pics

There are a lot of links but Matt Stuart has put up what amounts to be the proofs of the Bethel Spring Series. Lots of good pics, you'll have to sort through them all.

March 15, 2009, Tour de Kirche:
Set 1, Set 2

March 22, 2009, Bethel CDP Gold Race:
Set 1, Set 2

March 29, 2009, Criterium de Bethel:
Set 1, Set 2

April 5, 2009, Circuit de Francis J Clarke:
Set 1, Set 2, Set 3

The last one includes all podium shots, including my favorite:

What's wrong with this picture?

Look carefully: Guido (on the right) and myself are Photoshopped into the picture, hence the weird angles. I asked Matt to make it really obvious but his definition of "obvious" and mine are two different things. I wanted jagged cut-outs but I think his professional pride prevented him from doing that.

Check back, I'm trying to get the two "halves" to post the before and after.

No comments: