Sunday, August 24, 2008

Life - Moving, New House

New to us anyway.

It's almost 9:00 PM on Sunday. We closed at about 3:30-4:30 PM on Friday, did some prelim move stuff on Friday, had dinner on a $155 rebate on the house (well, it wasn't like a rebate where if you borrow a quarter million dollars you get $155 back or something, but it was close), and then went to bed all ready for the big move.

Then my mind goes blank.

We did move Saturday. And we moved more on Sunday. But when I try to type anything in font, it comes out all garbly.

So, for now, I'll just say we're almost done moving. And there are boxes everywhere. And the cats are frightfully exploring, at least Tiger is (Lilly is loving it actually), and we're really tired.

And, and, and.

Oh, and we have to go to work tomorrow.

I'll write more later, when I can actually type and stuff.

1 comment:

From Head to Toe said...

Aki,

Inquire about making bi-monthly payments on your mortgage. It's paying the same amount per month but you pay half at the beginning of the month and the other half at the end of the month. You'll save some money. I was surprised this wasn't offerd to me when I bought my house.

Congratulations on your new home.

Sung